Your automated continuing education experience begins here.
All courses are approved by NCCAOM, and the Florida Board of Acupuncture.
Check each course page for details on the type of credits approved for each course.
Completed Course Credits Uploaded
IF You Provide Your Florida Acupuncture License Number
at the exam module log-in
Online Courses FAQ
1. Select your course purchase(s) and place them in your "cart"
2. Create or Log-in to your account
3. Complete your payment
4. After payment is completed, return to the CEUProfessional.com website, to log-in, download and read your course
5. Take your automated instant online exam, by clicking the link on the final page of the course document. (You must have the course document open on your computer/tablet and online in order to access the exam.) If the your device settings don't allow the link to open automatically, you may copy and paste the link into a new tab or window in your browser.
Passage requires 70% score. Incorrect answers will be displayed to support further review.
Retake the exam at no extra cost!
6. Be sure to fill out the exam information completely.
7. Type in the name you would like to have printed on your Completion Certificate when you log-in to the exam program.
The information is not saved from one course to another, so you must put complete information in for each exam.
8. You will see a Course Completion Certificate immediately on completing your course exam. You may print your certificate at that time.
9. You will receive an automatic email with links to your Course Completion Certificate, so that you may also print the certificate at your convenience.
10. Save that email for future reference or requirement by your regulating organization.
11. Florida licensed Acupuncture Physicians -
your course completions will be automatically uploaded to CEBroker.com
IFyou say "yes"
when asked if you want your credits uploaded - at the time of your exam log-in.
A window will open at that point that allows you to input your license number.
12. Course Completions are uploaded automatically to CEBroker.com
- for those practitioners who provide their license number
Credits are uploaded one time per week - on Wednesday mornings at 2:00 a.m.
All credits are held in queue during the week and uploaded at that time.
13. During the month that Florida renewals are due, uploads happen more frequently. At the end of the biennium, uploads happen daily, and even multiple times daily for your peace of mind.
14. Uploading of credits may be processed prior to the regularly scheduled time - just send an email with your request, and it will happily be fulfilled.
15. Can't find or access your course?
Your computer may not have asked you where you wanted to save your course document.
You can do a Search on your computer for the course name
you can check your Temporary or Downloads folder to find your course.
16. Forgot to click "Yes" to have your credits uploaded to CEBroker.com?
No problem. Just send an email request and your credits can be uploaded manually.
Check back with us during the Biennium for new course offerings.
CEUProfessional is a Licensed Provider of Continuing Education courses for Acupuncture for the State of Florida, #50-2509, and for the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM).
Many States do not have Acupuncture Licensing Boards but do accept NCCAOM certification to license your practice. If you are not practicing in Florida please ask your State Department of Health what your re-licensure requirements are, and/or visit http://www.nccaom.org/
Our mission is to provide practitioners quality on-line and face-to-face Continuing Education courses that bridge Alternative and Conventional Medicine (East and West). We strive to enhance public health by promoting the synergy of Natural Healing with the most up-to-date biomedical understandings in our interactive and practice-based curriculum design.
We do not give your name, address, financial information, or anything to anybody, ever!